We have coached over 20 students at various stages of their job applications in 2014 . For further details, please get in touch at
Click here for work related posts.
What services we offer?
- Tailored career advisory to suit your needs
- Discussion of any specific industries and key industry players in the UK
- Discussion of the career path in any specific industries
- Discussion of the application process
- CV and cover letter review
- Open questions review
- Mock interview practice, including competency based interview, technical interview and assessment center
- Link you to the employees in the company where possible
- Discussion of contract negotiation
Simple profile of Yan and Jing:
Yan is a Principal Structural Engineer in one of the largest oil and gas EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) companies. He is the key member in many organisations, including British Chinese Energy Association (BCEA), Tongji University UK Alumni Association, and Oil & Gas Chinese Network (OGCN).
Jing is a management consultant in one of the big 4s, where she is specialised in managing the delivery of business transformation programmes across industries including energy, infrastructure and consumer business. Prior to this, Jing has worked as a geotechnical engineer for 3 years.
For more information, please visit about us.
What did students say about our service:
“Yan is very helpful in helping you structure your answer, give you practical tips for the interview and also provide a lot information about the civil engineering industry. Really useful and pleasant session with Yan!”
“Jing has deep understanding about each industry. Very helpful in terms of prioritising job application and first round interviews”