This website was founded by Jing and Yan on 10/10/2008 . Up to the end of October 2013, this website has received more than 400,000 hits from all over the world. The hits are growing by about 500 a day and still counting. There are about 2000 users registered as contributor to this website.
We are aiming to develop a professional network for Chinese students and alumni of Imperial College London. We are here, to help!
Yan graduated from Imperial College London in 2006 with MSc in Structural Steel Design and Business Management.
- Author, Entrepreneur, Principal Structural Engineer
- Chartered Engineer with the Institution of Civil Engineers (CEng MICE)
- President’s Apprentice – Institution of Civil Engineers 2011/12
- Alumni Ambassador – British Council China
- Vice Chair – Tongji University UK Alumni Association
- Founder – Oil & Gas Chinese Network (OGCN)
- Executive – British Chinese Energy Association (BCEA)
- Board Member – The 88 Initiative
- 10 years professional experience in civil engineering industry
Jing graduated from Imperial College London with MEng in Civil Engineering.
- Management consultant
- MBA from Said Business School, University of Oxford
- 5 years professional experience: 3 years in civil engineering in one of the largest engineering consultancy firms; 2 years in management consulting (focus on energy sector) in one of the big 4s
- Deep understanding of both management consulting and engineering industries
Please contact us via the email below: